Mighty Wheels is a group-build with the emphasis on wheeled vehicles.
The Rules and Regs
1. The vehicle you will model must have wheels and use only wheels to move around. Tanks that have removable tracks are not allowed. No tracked or half-tracked vehicles will be allowed. "Walkers" will not be allowed as well.
2. Your model must be a vehicle either carrying a cargo, weapons or people. Guntrucks and armored cars, as well as motorbikes and normal bikes are okay for this campaign. However, please add a rider or some sort of load if you are going to model a motorbike or bike.
3. Trailers on their own and anything that has wheels but has to be towed will not be allowed. You CAN attach trailers to your wheeled vehicles, but a tracked vehicle towing a wheeled trailer will not be accepted.
4. Dioramas are welcome, as long as the wheeled vehicle is the focus of the diorama. In this sense, a convoy of Humvees, a few soldiers unloading a truck or motorcycle troops moving on a road are very good examples. However, a fuel truck in an airfield diorama or a single truck in a convoy of tanks will not be accepted.
5. Modelers are encouraged to share their work in the "official" forum thread, which will be opened at the beginning of the campaign.
6. To be eligible for your campaign medal, you must complete your model and upload its photos in the official campaign gallery.
7. Multiple entries are welcome, but will receive one medal for all.
8. The campaign ends at the end of January, 2010. If needed, a general extension can be granted upon request by several campaigners.
If you have questions or comments, please contact me via PM.
And finally, do not forget the main aim of the campaign... HAVE FUN!