This will be a group build of any tractor trailer rigs from the WW1 to present day. It will include military and civilian vehicles. (OIF is using civilian vehicles under contract to the Army). The key is a tractor hauling a semi trailer.
The Rules and Regs
1. All scales are permitted
2.Can be out of the box to total scratch build.
3. Do not need to be on a base, but dio's are allowed.
4. Because of the cost factor tractors can be allowed with approval by myself of Mr. Roo.
5. A campaign ribbon will be awarded to all who finish in time. a bronze star will be added to ribbon for multiple entries.
6. The most important rule is to have fun and share info with all the other participants
6. There will be members available to assist with suggestions and tips to building the entries.
The intial members interseted so far are
DISCUSS THIS CAMPAIGN | NEW TOPIC