While the Century Series receives a lot of (well deserved!) publicity, less attention seems to be given to the fighters produced by the U.S. in the 1970's and 80's and numbered in the teens. I'm referring, of course to the:
Entering service in 1974 with the F-14, at least three of these designs are still in U.S. and worldwide service. Add the A-10 (which I think easily qualifies) and you have a serious series of successful combat aircraft. This campaign features the Terrible Teens!
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be a version of the F-14, F-15, F-16, F/A-18 or A-10.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale and any nationality that fits into rule 1, civilian or military is OK.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!