one small update:
I made a test-build (the parts are not glued and possibly not correct placed) of some instruments of the lower part. (V.14 lander)
On the upper image one can see one of the camera-covers. I should correct the lenght of this, when they were attached on the cameras. ;-)
But I planned, to put them on the ground, and perhaps the small "excess length" will not be visible.
Also I started making the big helical antenna. For this I used a reference-drawing, printed on paper, to cut the plastic-foil correctly. (images will follow later)
Also the next parts, the "teeth", are in progress... but not by me.
These are very small parts - to small for me and my poor skills.
Also more from this will follow later.
The next more complex part will be the soil-drill.
I would use some small, thin rods made of metal... combined with some plastic-parts.
If someone is interested, I can add links (or the images itself) of the newest 3D-rendered images.
These are for illustration only and some fun, which shows the lander on the surface. ;-)
And a bit
Congratulations to Khrunichev (the Proton-rocket manufacturer) and others for the todays successful and 350. overall launch! (3 Glonass-M satellites were brought into orbit)