I say again, as a braille build log of this same kit was already started by Kenneth T. Overby
This kit was discounted by a model shop on eBay as it had a crushed box, but inside it was all OK, and I started building it around Christmas. Lots of things interrupted it, some model related, some not, and I hadn't really bothered photographing it properly either.
The blog that Ken Overby did made a good job of starting off with all the detail sprue shots, and he got as far as building the right hand dummy driver box, but there it ends, which is a shame, hopefully he will return to finish it.
Below are some shots I took on my not very good camera phone. I built the bottom and top halves, then painted the interiors of both and then cemented it together. The two periscopes are part painted and poking out of the upper plate of the fighting compartment. In these shots the gun and the track units are just clipped in place.
You can see the dummy driver compartment in white; quite how Trump missed this detail is beyond belief! Not that difficult to create oneself, including the dummy hatch plate on top and the vision slit, made out of triangular section Plastruct strip. Another error however, that I didn't notice at the time I did this, is that the front plates of these two boxes should be slightly inclined, not dead vertical. Oh well.
I drilled the towing wotsits at the front and added pin, and also removed the moulded on tow rope from the side armour, and replaced the hooks that it mounts on. Just in front of the forward hook is an added aerial mount.
You can see there was a bit of filler required at the exterior joins between upper and lower halves, though the interior joins are perfect.
The wheels: I will talk about those another time, suffice to say, a fair amount of fiddly work went into improving them.
Apologies for the photo quality