Going against my better judgement, I will attempt a build of Tamiya's 1/35 LVTP7A1 for this campaign. It will be built OOB in a winter camouflage. It looks simple enough to achieve but it will be the first time doing a camouflage pattern with my airbrush. I haven't done a camouflage pattern since I built an Airfix 1/72 Pe-2 several decades ago. The paints for the camouflage are on order.
- Put everything together except for wheels, tracks,and the fenders.
- Paint the camouflage (hull, wheels, fenders)
- Paint hull details, tires, tracks
- Gloss coat (hull)
- Apply decals
- Apply clear flat coat (hull, wheels, fenders, track)
- Add wheels, tracks, fenders to hull
- Paint clear areas (Periscopes, lights)
- Add antennas
We shall see how Reality affects the plan.