The object of the campaign is to pay homage to what are now referred to as "Special Forces" who served in WW2. This includes British & US Airborne, Fallschirmjager, Brandenburgers, Commandoes , SAS, US Rangers etc. This will run from initial airborne landings in 1940 to the fall of Germany in 1945. No USMC or Waffen SS as they were basic infantry not Specialist troops. Hitorical accuracy is down to the individual but hopefully as close as possible to accuracy.
The Rules and Regs
1) All entries must contain troops deemed to be elite formations as above. Enemies in combat depictions can be from any arm of the opponents forces
2) Vehicles are encouraged, both Allied and Axis but not compulsory.
3) Troop carrying aircraft are admissable providing figures are involved in the dio.
4) No limit to the amount of submissions but only one medal ribbon to be awarded.
5) Entries to be in a diorama or vignette form.
6) Completed entries to consist of three colour pictures.
7)Scales are from 1/76th (for braille scale) to 1/35th and 1/48th.
Being a specific campaign only completing entrants will be awarded a medal. The design is still to be submitted.