MiGs. You gotta love em'. Unless you happen to be the poor hapless soul in their gun sight.... From WWII to present day, MiGs have been known to have been a thorn in the sides of their opposing forces pilots. Some MiGs are crude looking while others are sleek and sexy, but whether old or new you cannot deny the fact that MiGs are cool. This campaign is to coincide with the Century Series campaign going on at the same time, but will last a wee bit longer. This is in tribute to the pilots who routinely faced off against each other in these awesome aircraft on both sides of the controls.
The Rules and Regs
1)You are tasked with building your favorite JET POWERED MiG. Any nation and any markings are ok as long as it is a jet powered MiG.
2)Construction cannot be started until the campaign starts on 1 January 2011
3) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
4) Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
5) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
6) At least 2 Clear Pictures must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
7) all scales are welcome.
8) and last but not least enjoy yourself.
Those who rise to the challenge and complete their build will receive the highly coveted Order of Red Styrene badge to proudly display in their profile.