The name "Corsair" was used a total of four times by Vought's planes; the O2U, SBU, F4U and the A7. The first O2U Corsair roll out of the Vought Corporation factory in 1927. The last A-7 Corsair was retired in the late 1990's. The Corsair has seen a lot of action through many conflicts during its 70 odd years of history. This campaign is open to any aircraft that carried the Corsair name.
The Rules and Regs
- Open to any scale
- Can be any version of a "Corsair".
- Kit's can be built out of box or full scratch built .
- Any aftermarket products can be used .
- A Started kit is allow, but must be only around 25% mark.
- Has to be of your own work .
- Progress to be posted as a Build or in the Campaign thread
- Final pictures must be posted in the Campaign Gallery.
- Diorama's are allowed
One ribbon will be awarded for a finished build within the given time frame. (only one ribbon per person)