login   |    register
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Report Spammers Here Mk 2
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 05, 2020 - 08:10 AM UTC
SEO
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=demolitionservices
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=robertsmith9395
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2020 - 09:23 AM UTC
Ammo and diamonds ....
not around here and definitely not on my watch ....
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2020 - 05:16 AM UTC
More SEO.

This one could be a legit modeler though.
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=matthewegordon

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=sofialior
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 08, 2020 - 03:34 AM UTC
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=robertsmith9395

https://aeroscale.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=demolitionservices
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 10:46 AM UTC
Three Tramping Tradesmen Terminated
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 09:03 AM UTC
SEO

https://aeroscale.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=RizhiBelt
https://aeroscale.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Caddie
https://aeroscale.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=KareemBayer
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2020 - 08:43 AM UTC
That spammer has had his last hard on around here.

Ahh! I needed killing someone today
Scarred
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
Member Since: March 11, 2016
entire network: 1,792 Posts
KitMaker Network: 482 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2020 - 06:12 AM UTC



I'd say so. Testosterone booster and enhanced virility. Striking at men with low self esteem.


Release the Robins, er, hounds!
BlackWidow
Visit this Community
European Union
Member Since: August 09, 2009
entire network: 1,732 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2020 - 05:41 AM UTC
Spam?
http://www.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=285635&page=1
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 04:10 AM UTC
I sunk his boat.
The 'About' was more than evidence enough and the sign-up IP is located in India (Madhya Pradesh) instead of Florida so he got a torpedo

GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 03:58 AM UTC
I'm pretty sure this guy is a SEO guy. I saw him earlier but was waiting to see if there were more visits.

https://www.armorama.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=boatexportusa
Scarred
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
Member Since: March 11, 2016
entire network: 1,792 Posts
KitMaker Network: 482 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 12:29 PM UTC

Quoted Text


Quoted Text


Quoted Text


Quoted Text

Well, that user didn't age well.

I was beginning to wonder if all the spammers had quarantined themselves. I was getting worried there for a while about losing my job ...



I noticed that, and wondered if we’d caught a break or if the spammers caught the virus. I’ve also noticed the spam phone calls have declined to a dribble (a good thing). I’m wondering what’s up— maybe those call centers are infected? Serves fraudsters right. Maybe Karma is at work?
VR, Russ



Sure rub it in Russ about telemarketers slowing down calling you.

Since everything has gone sideways, the number of telemarketers calling me have gone from zero to an average of four a day. They're somehow getting through my caller ID (which used to outright block 95%, and flagged the other 5% on the phone as spam.)



Well, at least you haven’t had any calls from yourself yet have you? I did a few months ago— stupid spoofers calling with my own name! And more than once. But, I can say I haven’t received a call for several weeks now. I’ve had an increase in spam emails just within the last two weeks though. And I was surprised to see that anti-aging cream spam at Kitmaker today— as Robin noted, it’s been pretty quiet around here. I just thought he was being very efficient
VR, Russ



I get calls from my self every few months. Figure it's one of the personalities calling home. I don't answer. What if they know things about me that I don't? Could be awkward.
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
Member Since: March 15, 2009
entire network: 3,670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 527 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 12:13 PM UTC

Quoted Text


Quoted Text


Quoted Text

Well, that user didn't age well.

I was beginning to wonder if all the spammers had quarantined themselves. I was getting worried there for a while about losing my job ...



I noticed that, and wondered if we’d caught a break or if the spammers caught the virus. I’ve also noticed the spam phone calls have declined to a dribble (a good thing). I’m wondering what’s up— maybe those call centers are infected? Serves fraudsters right. Maybe Karma is at work?
VR, Russ



Sure rub it in Russ about telemarketers slowing down calling you.

Since everything has gone sideways, the number of telemarketers calling me have gone from zero to an average of four a day. They're somehow getting through my caller ID (which used to outright block 95%, and flagged the other 5% on the phone as spam.)



Well, at least you haven’t had any calls from yourself yet have you? I did a few months ago— stupid spoofers calling with my own name! And more than once. But, I can say I haven’t received a call for several weeks now. I’ve had an increase in spam emails just within the last two weeks though. And I was surprised to see that anti-aging cream spam at Kitmaker today— as Robin noted, it’s been pretty quiet around here. I just thought he was being very efficient
VR, Russ
2CAVTrooper
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
Member Since: October 21, 2005
entire network: 310 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 11:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text


Quoted Text

Well, that user didn't age well.

I was beginning to wonder if all the spammers had quarantined themselves. I was getting worried there for a while about losing my job ...



I noticed that, and wondered if we’d caught a break or if the spammers caught the virus. I’ve also noticed the spam phone calls have declined to a dribble (a good thing). I’m wondering what’s up— maybe those call centers are infected? Serves fraudsters right. Maybe Karma is at work?
VR, Russ



Sure rub it in Russ about telemarketers slowing down calling you.

Since everything has gone sideways, the number of telemarketers calling me have gone from zero to an average of four a day. They're somehow getting through my caller ID (which used to outright block 95%, and flagged the other 5% on the phone as spam.)
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 08:19 AM UTC
We can only hope
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
Member Since: March 15, 2009
entire network: 3,670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 527 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 07:46 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Well, that user didn't age well.

I was beginning to wonder if all the spammers had quarantined themselves. I was getting worried there for a while about losing my job ...



I noticed that, and wondered if we’d caught a break or if the spammers caught the virus. I’ve also noticed the spam phone calls have declined to a dribble (a good thing). I’m wondering what’s up— maybe those call centers are infected? Serves fraudsters right. Maybe Karma is at work?
VR, Russ
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 07:28 AM UTC
Well, that user didn't age well.

I was beginning to wonder if all the spammers had quarantined themselves. I was getting worried there for a while about losing my job ...
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
Member Since: March 15, 2009
entire network: 3,670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 527 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 05:13 AM UTC
What about this guy— passing off anti aging cream as a weathering product maybe?

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=284714

VR, Russ
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 08:59 AM UTC
Suspended.
Linking to down pillows?! Who cares about pillows these days, "Sara" should have linked to large supplies of TP instead ...
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 08:20 AM UTC
Spam link in generic reply.

https://www.armorama.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=sarataylor
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 10:32 PM UTC
I found a new variant of spamming (spammer terminated of course, he even advertised his spamming services on some web-site for professionals).
He quoted a legit post which had a link in it and then inserted a spam-link inside the legit link.
I assume that the plan was that those interested in the legit link (a razor saw sold by UMM by the way) would occasionally click on the spam link instead.
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 06:51 PM UTC
Dustin and Turner were using the same IP-nr and had more or less the same text in the 'About me' field.
Dusting had no link to 'Visit my website' but Turner did and it was about weed ..... Spammer terminated

Cynthia is strange, e.mail and IP-nr both lead to Oklahoma City and she is self-employed as 'handy-woman' doing garden maintenance (trimming, mowing, raking, fixing fences et.c). Strange about the missing posts though ....


Not ready to pass judgement yet, keaning towards spammer but there doesn't seem to be any posts and the profile doesn't contain much so I will monitor for a while.
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
Member Since: December 06, 2004
entire network: 3,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 490 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 10:51 AM UTC
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=dustinkjocz
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=turneryortiz

I suspect the first is an IT professional just advertising his services. No mention of models.

The second has a spammer.

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Cynthia_Johnson
This one is weird. Says she has -2 posts! I think this is legit but her profile needs fixing.
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
Member Since: November 29, 2006
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 10:52 PM UTC
Scarred
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
Member Since: March 11, 2016
entire network: 1,792 Posts
KitMaker Network: 482 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 03:07 PM UTC
Naw, too kinky.